Terms & conditions
Please read carefully as once your ticket has been purchased, you are by default accepting our terms and conditions.
- You will not receive booking confirmation from Luxury Wine Weekends until full payment has been received.
- Once full payment has been received, we will allocate you a place on a tour.
- The payment and booking confirmation email sent from Luxury Wine Weekends is your booking confirmation, please keep a copy for your reference.
- If you do not receive booking confirmation after booking and payment, please get in contact with Luxury Wine Weekends.
- We do not accept responsibility for incorrect email and phone numbers if you the confirmation does not reach you.
Covid 19 cancellations and refunds policy
- In the event of a government lockdown or restrictions that stop the Luxury Wine Weekend from going ahead we will offer a full refund or at your request can transfer your booking to a new date.
- Government guidelines will be always followed.
- If social distancing measures are in place, all guests will be required to adhere to guidelines.
Cancellations and Refunds
- We do not provide refunds once you have completed a tour booking. Alternatively, you can reassign your booking to another person if you are unable to attend the tour.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Tours already booked cannot be cancelled and re-booked where special offers are made available. This applies to all special offers.
- Should you be running late and miss any part of the weekend we are unable to offer a refund.
Wine Tour itineraries
- Pick up times are approximate and are dependent on traffic.
- We reserve the right to change our standard trip itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- Tours will go ahead rain or shine.
- We cannot take responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred while on any tour.
- We accept no responsibility for the damage, theft or loss to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour, we lock the Mini Bus at all times but any items left in the mini bus is done so at your own risk.
- Luxury Wine Weekends do not provide any travel insurance cover.
Wine Tour duration
- When travelling on a Wine Tours of Kent Minibus you must obey all English road laws.
- The member of staff driving the minibus may enforce decisions based on the interest of safety of staff, customers, and Vineyard staff.
- If you do not comply with the Wine Tours of Kent staff members, become violent or cause upset to fellow attendees we reserve the right to remove you and not allow you to continue the tour.
- If you are refused the right to continue the tour, we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you.
- We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others.
- During the tour your tour guide may take photographs/videos during the tour that we may use on the Luxury Wine Weekends website & Social Media Channels.
- If in the unlikely event you have a complaint that needs resolving, please advise a member of the Luxury Wine Weekends Team at your earliest convenience, we will try to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
- If the staff member has been unable to resolve the complaint straight away on the tour, please send your complaint in writing to Luxury Wine Weekends where we will respond within 30 days.
Credit Card Payments
- Payment processing services for customers of Luxury Wine Weekends are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service(collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”).
- By agreeing to these terms or continuing to use the Site, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time.
- As a condition of Luxury Wine Weekends enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide Wine Tours of Kent accurate and complete information about yourself, and you authorise Luxury Wine Weekends to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
Occupancy and Use of Properties
Under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons stated on the web site occupy the property. We reserve the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed. Any persons other than members of your party must not use the facilities of The Cloth Hall, unless prior written consent has been obtained by us. To exceed the maximum number of persons in the accommodation overloads the facilities available which are not designed or capable of supporting additional usage, and can lead to extensive and expensive damage. As such any over- occupancy is considered to be a serious infringement of the Terms and Conditions and can result in an immediate requirement to vacate the premises, with no refund of monies due, and possible further charges in the event of damage to the facilities caused by excess usage (for example, a malfunctioning septic tank which has been used by a greater number of people than the tank is designed for).
Care of the Property
You are responsible for the property and are expected to take all reasonable care of its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects, in or on the property. You must leave them in the same state of repair, and in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period as at the beginning. You must not use the properties for any dangerous, offensive, noxious, noisy, immoral activities or carry on there any act that may be a nuisance or annoyance to the owner or other neighbouring properties. We request noise to be kept to a minimum between the hours of 11pm and 7am. Smoking is not allowed in any of the properties or in any communal areas.
For the duration of your stay at the Property, you will be responsible for the Property and will be expected to take all reasonable care of it. The Property and all equipment and utensils must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period. If a Property is not left clean and tidy, any additional cleaning costs will be charged to the Hirer. Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member; this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the Property can be assessed. The Property (including any car parking spaces) must be vacated by 11.00 am on the day of departure.
All damages and breakages are the legal responsibility of the Hirer and should be reported immediately and before the end of the holiday. The reasonable costs of miscellaneous repairs to and/or replacement of and/or additional cleaning of furnishings, kitchen equipment, crockery, glass, keys, bedding and towels damaged or soiled otherwise than by usual wear and tear during the period of the Booking by you or other members of your party shall be payable on demand to LWW who may also, at their discretion, refuse further bookings. The Owner/LWW has the right to enter the Property (without prior notice if this is not practical or possible) if special circumstances or emergencies arise (for example if repairs need to be carried out). The Owner/LWW reserves the right to repossess the Property at any time where you or any member of your party has caused damage, and in such circumstances the Owner/LWW shall not be liable to make a refund of any remaining portion of the Guest Price.
The use of accommodation and amenities, where offered, such as swimming pools, hot tubs, Fire Pits are entirely at the Hirer’s risk and the Owner excludes all responsibility or liability for injury, or loss or damage to Hirer’ or visitors’ belongings.
Further, neither the Owner nor LWW will be liable to you, any member of your party or person visiting the Property during the period of your hire of it for any events outside the Owner’s or LWW reasonable control, such as the breakdown of domestic appliances, plumbing, wiring, temporary invasion of pests, building works at adjacent properties, damage resulting from exceptional weather conditions or other unforeseeable circumstances or any Force Majeure Events. You also accept that LWW in acting as agent for the owner will not be liable for any negligence on the part of the Owner resulting in loss, injury or accident.
Further, neither the Owner nor LWW will be liable to you for the withdrawal/removal of any facilities/amenities from/in the Property resulting from a Force Majeure Event.
Where Wi-Fi is an advertised facility, please note that its provision is subject to availability and network conditions. It may not be available 24 hours a day and is provided for pleasure not for business purposes.